Latest in Highlight
Gas line with Amman to re-open this summer, importing 200m cubic feet daily
Siemens will construct a desalination station and a €70m turbine blade factory in Ain Sokhna, says Amin
We study financing mechanisms of infrastructure projects in East Port Said, bonds are suggested as alternative, says Darwish
Gasser Bahgat, chief executive of the company, said in a press conference that investments include contracts throughout the year to begin construction on 1.6m square meters of the Azha project in Ain Sokhna.
The cluster’s production capacity amounts to 1m tonnes per year, says presidential spokesperson
Creation of Suez Canal is a catalyst to build a new tourism hub, and Ain Sokhna particularly in the immediate future, says Head of Hotels (MENA) at Colliers International
By the end of the year, the company will deliver two real estate projects in the Fifth Settlement and in 6th of October City, says Soliman
We repay the value of liquefied natural gas periodically: Abdel Badie
Company announced plant expands with projects in other areas in Egypt
Occupancies in Alexandria, Sharm El-Sheikh and Hurghada hotels range between 50%-60%, falls below sector expectations
The housing, transportation, petroleum, tourism, and investments sectors won the largest of this amount, but no statement has been made regarding Suez Canal Axis investments.
Tourism investment awaits travel influx to increase revenues for hotels, resorts construction, and return to pre-25 January investment rates
Master plan will be finalised in February
Ongoing consultations with international energy partners in the US and China to take advantage of expertise in power generation, says electricity minister
Ain Sokhna port to accommodate two ships, as Port Said is not economically feasible, says Dahi
The Tourism Investors Association (TIA) in the Red Sea and Ain Sokhna will issue a note to the Tourism Ministry regarding damage from imports of coal. The Ministry of Transportation has been using ports along the Red Sea coast to receive imported coal. On Monday, the ministry chose Safaga and Al-Adabiya Ports close to Ain …
Discussions are underway to expand operations at Ain Sokhna Port
Ministry of Tourism is working to attract investments worth $5bn before 2020, will offer mega investment opportunities during the economic summit in March 2015
Carbon Holdings has increased investments for the Tahrir Petrochemical Complex, set to be constructed in Ain Sokhna, to $7bn, said Carbon Holdings’ Chairman and Managing Director Basil El-Baz. El-Baz added that 65% of the project will be financed by bank loans, while the remaining 35% will be self-financed. He expects the necessary contracts for obtaining …
Tourism Development Authority will offer four investment opportunities for integrated development in Ain Sokhna on an area of over 500,000 square metres each
The tender will be awarded before the end of the year for the gas supply to begin in January 2015.
Suez Canal Authority expects consortium tasked with preparing the plan to be announced soon
Egypt has made various offers to the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait regarding a number of projects, including the establishment of laboratories for refinement areas in Ain Sokhna, the North Coast, Alexandria and Upper Egypt.
The Adabiya Port of Ain Sokhna will no longer be receiving coal
Shipping container impounded by customs after suspicion over manifest
No help from the police in stopping harassment on the Nile Corniche and lack of security leads to gang harassment at Mounir concert
The company has so far lost a total of EGP 250,000 as a result of these containers being held.
Current government plans to develop Suez Canal industrial hubs will increase the canal’s revenues tenfold to reach $50bn yearly, said Minister of Industry and International trade Hatem Saleh.
Work resumes in Sokhna Port after employees agree to leave company in return for higher severance payment
Security forces faced no resistance from striking construction workers