- 1/4 kg shrimps, fresh and peeled– gam-ba-ri
- 10 cloves garlic finely chopped– tom
- 2 tbsp butter –zeb-da
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped– ba-sal ah-mar
- 1 tbsp curry– ka-ree
- 1 tbsp cream for cooking –ke-rei-met tab-kh
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice –‘a-seer la-moon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil– zeit za-toon
- Parsely leaves for garnish– ba’-doo-nis
- Salt and pepper– malh and fel-fel
1- Heat olive oil in a pan
2- Sauté shrimp until half cooked
3- Take shrimp out and set aside
4- Melt butter and then sauté the red onion, then add the garlic and curry.
5- Add cream and lemon juice to the pan.
6- Add the shrimp and let the stock reduce to a thick sauce.
7- Place the shrimp with the reduced sauce into a bowl and top with parsley.
Gambari bel katshup wel mostarda –Shrimp with ketchup and mustard sauce
- 1/2 kg shrimps, cooked – gam-ba-ri
- 1 tbsp parsley, for garnish – ba’-doo-nis
For The Sauce:
- 1/2 cup ketchup –kat-shup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced –toum
- 1/4 tbsp sugar – su-kar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed–‘a-seer la-moon
- 1/2 tbsp mustard –mos-tar-da
- 4 hot sauce, drops –shat-ta
- salt and pepper – malh and fel-fel
1- In a bowl mix sauce ingredients until well combined.
2- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3- Pour the sauce in three nice serving bowls.
4- Place shrimps on the edge of the bowls, leaving the tails to stick out.
5- Garnish with parsley.
6- Serve cold.