- 1/2 kg fillet meat – la-hma fi-let
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese – geb-na bar-me-sjan
- 1/4 kg green beans – fa-sol-ya khad-ra
- 1 tsp crushed garlic – tom
- 3 tsp pine nuts – snow-bar
- 3 tsp parsley, chopped– ba’-doo-nis
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped– za-tar
- 2 tsp olive oil – zeit za-toon
- 6 tsp frying oil – zeit ‘aley-a
- salt and pepper – malh we fel-fel es-wid
1- Season the meat with olive oil, salt and pepper, all over.
2- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
3- Place the meat in a non-stick baking pan, and then put it in a 180C oven for 90 minutes or until the meat is tender.
4- In a saucepan, boil some water.
5- Put some salt in the water, and then add the green beans. Let it boil for 3 minutes.
6- Drain the hot water from the green beans and replace with cold water for 1 minute (to preserve its healthy green colour), then drain and set aside.
7- On medium heat, roast the pine nuts in a saucepan till it becomes a bit crunchy.
8- In a medium non-stick skillet, add 4 tbsp of frying oil over medium heat.
9- Add the green beans, garlic, salt and pepper, and stir until the beans and garlic are tender.
10- In a serving dish, place the meat above the green beans and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme and pine nuts.
Note: You can add any herbs you prefer to the meat